Friday, December 31, 2010

Looking back….

2010 is almost over. Another year has gone and I have grown another year older. Sigh! For that matter, everyone I know has also grown older. Yay!!! Just like any other year, 2010 also bought with it, its own share of ups and downs. Looking back, I can remember only more of the ups rather than downs. The first thing that comes into my mind when I think of 2010 is that I have made two job changes in the past one year. I have to slow down.

On the career side, I have grown well in the last year, received some hard-to-get client appreciations and of course have had an onsite experience as well. Personally, well, everyday has been good. Touch wood! With two naughty kids and a wonderful husband, life is moving very fast and every day has bought with it a new experience. On that note, my patience has also reached its breaking point because of them. Smruthi has adapted well to her new school and progressing well. I am happy that she is comfortable in her school environment. Swathi - no comments. She is growing at a rapid pace, outgrowing her sister in the mischief section. Like father – like daughter!

This year has also made me realize the presence of God in many ways. Sai has made me feel His presence in my everyday life. I have got wonderful experiences which has re-enforced my faith and trust in Him.

And the biggest realization of this year has been that my hubby has finally learned to give me surprises. Yes, after FIVE years. When I came back from UK, he greeted me a beautiful single red rose at the airport. So, even this guy has missed me. Not bad! As if this is not enough, he surprised me with a cute teddy bear and a greeting card on my birthday. Well, what more can I ask for? Being apart for one and half months has worked wonders to our relationship. Seems like the onsite trip has served a purpose on the personal front as well ;-)

What else in 2010? To be frank, I am not able to recollect any more of the happenings in early 2010. The recent events of my UK trip, home-sickness and missing my daughters has clouded everything else so much, that to be back with them amidst the usual tantrums feels like a blessing. Only hope that 2011 also brings as much joy and happiness to me and everyone around me just like 2010. (Minus the onsite trips please)

Thank you 2010 and a warm welcome to 2011.

Wishing you all a very happy, happy and more happy and prosperous new year 2011.

May Sai bless us all and bring peace and happiness in our lives….

No comments:

Post a Comment