Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My 100 things tag

I am posting this blog inspired from a friend....

LAST

1. Last beverage: Tea
2. Last phone call: My hubby
3. Last text message: Aircel – Astrology for the day….
4. Last song you listened to: “kaathadi pola nenju koothadudhe….kannadi bomma bomma aaa aadudhe…” – by smruthi
5. Last time you cried: Don’t remember
6. Dated someone twice? Haven’t got the chance
7. Been cheated on? Yes, I guess
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? No
9. Lost someone special? My school friend
10. Been depressed? Post pregnancy blues
11. Been drunk and thrown up? Not yet… ;-)
12. Kissed a stranger? No!
13. Lost glasses/contacts? Some 10 days back…I dunno how my specs fell down while driving….and I found it on the roadside on my way back home… and received appreciations from my hubby – “Only u can do it”
14. Had sex on first date? No
15. Broken someone’s heart? My hubby’s…I suppose…by marrying him
16. Had your own heart broken? Yes…when I knew shahrukh was already married
17. Been arrested? Hope i am….in my hubby’s heart
18. Turned someone down? Many in my list.
19. Cried when someone died? For my grand fathers
20. Liked a friend that is a girl? I like all my friends who are girls….no…not in tht way….

IN THE PAST YEAR HAVE YOU

21. Made new friends? Some…
22. Fallen out of love? Nope
23. Laughed until you cried? Many times
24. Met someone who changed you? My second kid…
25. Found out who your true friends were? Found them long before past year
26. Found out someone was talking about you? I guessed

WHAT’S YOUR

27. Name: kg3
28. Nicknames: Bujima
29. Relationship status: Married
30. Zodiac sign: Capricorn
31. Male or female or transgendered: Female!
32. Elementary: Prince Mat. High. Sec. School - Chennai
33. School: Prince Mat. High. Sec. School - Chennai
34. Colleges: Sri Sai Ram Engineering College
35. Hair color: Black brown
36. Long or short: Long.
37. Height: 5′3″

FIRSTS

38. First surgery: Appendicitis
39. First piercing: I don’t remember
40. First best friend: jayshree
41. First sport you loved: Running race
42. First pet: None
43. First vacation: My college tour
44. First concert: During school, when I did a katcheri in Guruvayoor temple – nanganallur….i don’t even remember the keerthanai now

RIGHT NOW

45. Eating: Nothing
46. Drinking: Water
47. I’m about to: Post this blog
48. Listening to: My colleagues’ technical discussion
49. Waiting for: A good job offer

YOUR FUTURE

50. Want kids? Some more?? No pls…
51. Want to get married? Once is enough….
52. Careers in mind? To be a good homemaker some day

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?

53. Lips or eyes: Eyes!!
54. Hugs or kisses: Hugs!!
55. Shorter or taller: Heights don’t matter
56. Older or younger: Neither age matters
57. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic!!
58. Nice stomach or nice arms: Even they don’t matter.
59. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive.
60. Hook-up or relationship: Depends on whether it is Shahrukh or not.
61. Trouble maker or hesitant: Hesitant!! 1 trouble maker in a family is enough

DO YOU BELIEVE IN

62. Yourself: I think yes
63. Miracles: how I would love one.
64. Love at first sight: No
65. Heaven: Yes.
66. Santa Claus: NO
67. Kiss on the first date: No
68. Angels: Same answer as for 63.

LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS

69. Maroon
70. Black
71. White
72. Bloo Pink
73. Have you kissed anyone on your friends list? No!
74. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life? I don’t understand
75. How many kids do you want to have? 2 is more than enough
76. Do you have any pets? Enga amma aadu…valatha….koli valatha…aanaaaa………………...
77. Do you want to change your name? No.
78. What did you do for your last birthday? Working in office
79. What time did you wake up today? 7:00
80. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping
81. Name something you CANNOT wait for? That cozy hug from him
82. Last time you saw your father? Yesterday
83. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? Nothing, I guess
84. Most visited webpage: chennaimoms.com
85. Do you have a crush on someone? - What’s the point? They are already married
86. Ever been in love? Yes!!
87. Piercings? 2 ears and 1 nose
88. Tattoos? No way
89. Righty or lefty: Righty
90. On Internet since: 2004.
91. Video game: No
92. When left alone: cleaning, sleeping, reading

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY

93. Is there one person you want to be with right now? How about shahrukh?
94. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? I am not that indecent to have both the boyfriends in the same place at the same time…how much it would hurt them
95. Wanted to kill some one ever? My hubby……with my love
96. Among you blog mates, who would you like to kiss? No one.
97. Committed a blunder and regretted later? He he he …. Many times
98. Wanted to steal you friend’s boyfriend / girlfriend? Thank God…I did not
99. Wanted to run away from your loved ones in anger, because they didn’t listen? Like about 1000 times everyday ….Courtesy – my daughters….
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? Pass. Next question pls….

No comments:

Post a Comment