Friday, March 19, 2010

My Kids Diary


I’ve heard many people say that you should not compare your kids, especially siblings. But I find myself doing that very often. I am not analyzing which is good or bad, but just comparing. You just cannot stop doing that between your kids – especially when both are of the same sex – that too girls. So ketkave venam. Whoever said – sisters will be similar, here are the similarities between my daughters


First kid – She turned over at the end of the fifth month
Second kid – She turned over at the beginning of her fourth month itself.

First – She started walking without support 2 days before her first birthday
Second – She can stand without support now in her 10th month

First – She developed two bunny teeth before her first birthday
Second – She has 2 lower teeth and 4 teeth are sprouting in her upper jaw now

First – She grasped everything very fast
Second – She grasps everything – if not very fast, atleast fast

First – She got accustomed in my parent’s home by 10 months
Second – She is still not comfortable with my parents.

First – Amma ponnu
Second – Appa ponnu

First – Her hair is silky
Second – Her hair is rough

First – She started getting angry for certain things only after her 2nd birthday
Second – She gets angry for everything now itself

First – She started breaking my head after her 2nd birthday
Second – She has started breaking my head before her 1st birthday

Similarties:

First – She wants ONLY the things which her sister has
Second - She wants ONLY the things which her sister has

1 comment: