Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome 2014!

Hello new year,

Most welcome. As always, we sincerely hope that you will bring us the best of the best in all areas, else, as always, we are ready to judge you being good, better, best or bad, worse and worst, when you leave. Yeah, that’s our birth right – always judging others, and you are no exception. So, if you really want to get into the good looks of our blogs, you don’t have any other option, do you?

As and when you come, it has become a ritual to keep some resolutions handy. So, here I have made them ready for you, and I hope that you would break the custom by fulfilling every one of those. Otherwise, you remember, that there will be an end-of-year blog from me, right? (That’s definitely not a threat, my dear new year! What power have I to threaten you, other than a blog with minimal readers?)

First things first – my health! I have been good enough not to mention in my previous blog, the ill-effects you brought on my health last year – keeping me in bed rest for more than 2 weeks. Well, no such tricks this time! I may not be so forgiving this time in my farewell blog to you. So, keep me in good health, as long as you are here to stay, and each time you come to visit me!

Wealth? Umm….you have been good enough to me all this time, and please continue to do so. But a little extra hike in the appraisal wouldn’t hurt much. Does it? So, there you are!

Patience! Well, why don’t you just leave all the cartloads of patience you have brought with me. I can never have enough of patience, how much ever you give me. What? Me? Impatient? How dare you accuse me of impatience? Try dealing with my daughters, no, just the younger one would do - Try dealing with her for one whole day, just 24 hours, without losing your patience, and I’m all ears to accept your accusations.

And I promise to give you all my anger in exchange for your patience!

I understand that there will be some shortfalls and not-so-happy moments, but all we ask for is that the happy moments far out-run the not-so-happy moments.

So, enjoy your stay, and make it positively memorable for each and every one of us!

Yours expectantly,
Kg3.

PS: Hope you like my welcome invitation!!!


6 comments:

  1. hehehe...
    Wishing you a super duper 2014 kg3 !!
    Love your kolam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. I love your rangoli. Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and wishing you a happy new year as well.

      Delete
  3. Love the kolam.. Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete