Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Friendship is.....

Friendship is not about “I m sorry“ it’s about “Dei un thappu than ithu..“
Friendship is not about “I m there for u” or “I missed u“ it’s about “Enga poi tholanja“
Friendship is not about “I understand“ its about “Ellam unnala than“
Friendship is not about “I care for u “ its about “Pannada unnai vitutu enga poven naan“
Friendship is not about “I m happy for ur success “its about “Kelambu un treat
Friendship is not about “I love that girl“ its about “Dei mariyadaiah paru athu un thangachi.. “
Friendship is not about “R u coming for outing tomorrow “ its about “Dei naalaiku trip porom vera engayum poi tholaikatha “
Friendship is not about “Get well soon “ its about “ Ivlo kudicha ipaadi than agum“
Friendship is not about “All the best for ur career“ its about “pannathu varaikum pothum, kelambu vera velaya paru“

Source: from a forwarded email.

No comments:

Post a Comment