Friday, December 31, 2010

Wish list for 2011

Well, I thought of writing a blog for my new year resolutions for 2011. Like, for example, I will get up before Sri wakes up every day, I will not torture people by writing blogs, etc. But then thought, why waste time and energy penning down things which I know I will never follow. So, instead this blog has turned out to be what it is now….

How I wish, that I can get my hubby that Honda City, he always wished for, if not that, atleast the Benz E class, if not that, atleast the BMW, or Volkswagen, or Porsche or….or…or…

How I wish that my hubby gets me that beautiful diamond necklace, or atleast that white gold jewellery, or atleast the platinum one…or…or…or…

How I wish that Smruthi stops comparing what she wears to what I wear…(I’m getting sick of hearing ‘nee mattum churidhar pottiurkiye…enakku enga? Nee mattum jeans potturikiye…ennakku enga?’ and stuff like that. Why can’t she just wear what I make her to wear?)

How I wish that Swathi lets me to stop brushing her teeth and allow me to rinse her mouth every morning. Why can’t she understand that all the paste in the brush has already gone inside her tummy and it is now time to rinse her mouth?

How I wish that I can go on a world tour with my hubby and kids in what is called as an onsite official trip?

How I wish that my friend really believes that I DO work in my office…

How I wish that my hubby stops……………………………………

How I wish that all my wishes come true…….

How I wish……………………………….

How I wish………………..

How I wish…….

Chaand Taare Tod Laoon… Saari Duniya Par Main Chhaoon…
Bas Itna Sa Khwaab Hai… Bas Itna Sa Khwaab Hai…

No comments:

Post a Comment